« A better future for disadvantaged children through schooling, education and sport ».
We aim at :
- Sponsoring children for schooling, providing support to young people in vocational reintegration, considering sport in the education.
- Mobilizing financial and material resources from donors in Switzerland and elsewhere.
- Raising awareness on these children’s lives, as well as their beautiful island: Madagascar.
- Finding volunteers.
The resources of the association are made up of :
- the material and financial donations ;
- the products of its activities ;
- the ordinary or extraordinary contributions of its members.
Any financial benefits, if they exist, will be transformed into new investments to achieve the objectives that the association has set itself.
Today, CVM Suisse has 7 active members living in Switzerland and in France, as well as 600 members in the Facebook group.