« A better future for disadvantaged children through schooling, education and sport ».
We aim at :
- Sponsoring children for schooling, providing support to young people in vocational reintegration, considering sport in the education.
- Mobilizing financial and material resources from donors in Switzerland and elsewhere.
- Raising awareness on these children’s lives, as well as their beautiful island: Madagascar.
- Finding volunteers.
The resources of the association are made up of :
- the material and financial donations ;
- the products of its activities ;
- the ordinary or extraordinary contributions of its members.
Any financial benefits, if they exist, will be transformed into new investments to achieve the objectives that the association has set itself.
A ce jour, CVM Suisse compte 7 membres actifs résidants en Suisse, France, Belgique et Madagascar, ainsi que 600 membres dans le groupe Facebook.